1. Through this document sets out the Conditions of Use by users accessing the website www.thegranarysa.com (hereinafter TheGranarySa.com) with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
2. The use of this website attributes the condition that made the “User” and implies acceptance of all conditions contained in these Conditions. The User will use the website in a diligent, legal, proper and lawful under morality and generally accepted good practices and public order.
3. Access to the website by Users is free of charge. However, the products or services offered by third parties TheGranarySa.com or through it are subject to the hiring and payment of an amount of money in the manner set forth in the relevant Terms and Conditions, in which case it will available in clear.
4. The text and graphic elements (design, logos, fonts and the like) that constitute the website and disseminated through it, and its presentation and layout, are the exclusive property of TheGranarySa.com or owns the rights to exploit these through agreements with third parties. Therefore, only TheGranarySa.com him the exclusive rights of exploitation in any form and in particular the rights of reproduction, public communication and transformation. The User agrees not to violate the rights of intellectual property belonging both TheGranarySa.com and third parties.
5. In no case shall access to and navigation implies a waiver, license or transfer all or part of those rights by TheGranarySa.com.
6. The viewing, printing and download the contents of the website only and only when such acts are undertaken to obtain information on TheGranarySa.com and / or their products for personal and private use of the User.
7. All trade names, trademarks or logos, logos, symbols, mixed, figurative or nominative appearing on this website belong to TheGranarySa.com or have prior authorization, the right to use them and are protected by law in force.
8.TheGranarySa.com reserves the right to terminate your access to the website, as well as the provision of any or all content provided through it at any time and without notice, either for technical reasons of security, control, maintenance, electrical supply failure or any other cause.
9. TheGranarySa.com not be liable in the event of service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions, and in general, any other problems that are caused by factors beyond the control of TheGranarySa.com, and / or due to fraudulent or negligent user and / or are due to Force Majeure. Without prejudice to the provisions of Article 1105 of the Civil Code, shall be included in the concept of force majeure, in addition, for the purposes of the General Conditions, all those events beyond the control of TheGranarySa.com, such as failure of third parties, operators or service companies, government acts, lack of access to third party networks, acts or omissions by public authorities, those produced as a result of natural disasters, power outages, etc.. and the attack of hackers, crackers or parties to the security or integrity of the system. In any case, whatever their cause, TheGranarySa.com no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect damage and / or loss of profits.
10. TheGranarySa.com assumes no responsibility for any damage caused to users’ computers by computer viruses or any other damage incurred by the User as a result of the use, disclosure or distribution of the contents of the website.
11. Linking Policy: TheGranarySa.com not warrant or assume any liability for damages suffered by third parties access to content via connections or links of the linked sites. The function of the links in the website is solely to inform the user about the existence of other sources of information or other Internet content and services. TheGranarySa.com is in no way responsible for the results obtained through these links, or for any consequences arising from access by users to them. These third-party content are provided by them, so TheGranarySa.com can not and does not control the legality of the content or quality of the services offered. Consequently, the user must exercise caution in evaluating and using information and services available on third party content.
12. The unauthorized use of the information and content on this website, resale, and any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property TheGranarySa.com, will result in legal action.
13. These Terms are governed by Spanish law. The parties submit, at its option, to resolve conflicts and to waive any other jurisdiction, the courts of Spain.